I’ve had a beer. Or three.
Maybe a plate of nachos. With extra salsa and sour cream because sharing is really hard for me, and eating someone else’s share is not.
I’m reviewing my 3-Day Refresh program guide, because I’m starting a detox tomorrow. Oh, the irony.
A little bit drunk. HAPPY, I think they’d say. Still have most of my faculties.
I suppose I should’ve prepared more seriously for this detox thing.
Tomorrow I get to do this:
– I should start by weighing and measuring myself, just in case there are differences at the end of all this.
– drink 8-12 ounces of water “upon waking“. I might just wake up at noon…
– breakfast is Shakeology with filtered water (do I really have to filter water? Do I buy that? Can I use my camping/backcountry filter from MSR?) and 1 serving from the fruit list. We are SO OUT OF FRUIT except for cherries, so cherries it is. Get 2/3 of a cup, so that’s like 4.
– optional morning tea. No thanks.
– AM snack is the Fiber Sweep (why do Americans insist on ER rather than RE?) mixed with filtered water
– lunch is the Vanilla Fresh – mixed with more filtered water, plus one serving from the veggie list, the fruit list and the healthy fat list. God. Decisions. Can I make up my mind tomorrow?
– PM snack is 1 serving from the vegetable list – prob go with broccoli at 3/4 cup – and 1 serving from the healthy fats list. Let’s make it easy and just suck back 1 tsp of coconut oil. Oh wait…healthy fats OR some raw juice. Well. Really. I don’t have a juicer, so there be no raw juice in my house.
– optional afternoon tea. Nope.
– dinner is more Vanilla fresh + filtered water and 1 serving from the dinner recipes list (read: salad or some sort of veggie thing)
– optional evening tea. NO.
I get to drink half my body weight in ounces of water every day, so that should be freaking plenty.
Tah-dah. That will be day one.
They don’t suggest too much exertion/exercise…bahahhaha. But I am in a PiYo challenge, so I may/may not squeeze a workout in.
All of this should kick-start the 3-day detox process of fun.
Chances are I’ll be a little grumpy.